Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cheesecake Ninja

On our way to an evening (one of V's last nights in Montreal for a bit) of socializing with friends, near Berri-UQAM metro station, we came across an impromptu jam session by a band simply known as Cheesecake Ninja. I instantly pulled out my iphone, and both V and I filmed a short clip of them playing. It was definitely fitting that we stumble upon such an interesting street performance, as if they were offering a musical gift to V with her departure from Montreal being just around the corner. Enjoy.


T

3 comments:

  1. I heart that I can hear V's little laugh in the background and that T is wearing such a giant schood! You guys are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post T. Miss MTL...and think its amazing that amazing artists are almost at every corner! <3

    ReplyDelete